Neo4j Bloom is a breakthrough graph communication and visualization product that allows graph novices and experts the ability to communicate and share their work, thoughts, and plans with peers, managers, and executives. Its illustrative, codeless search to storyboard design makes it the ideal interface for non-technical project participants to share in the innovative work of their graph analytics and development teams.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Visually reveal the value of data relationships and identify connected traversal paths between interesting nodes
- Identify the relationship (or hidden path) between individuals
- Connect people to activities, locations and other objects
- Illustrate context and paths of Cypher queries
This webinar geared towards:
- Business Users who seek codeless navigation, consumption, and exploration of graphs
- Neo4j users who need an easy to construct publishing/screen capture tool to facilitate team communication
- Employees who need to demonstrate graph value to novice graph users throughout the organization
Benoît est un développeur en informatique passionné par les nouvelles technologies et la philosophie du libre.
Kelsey Bieri is a Data Governance Analyst at ICC in the Master Data Management and Data Governance Practice. She has contributed to numerous data governance and data lineage projects in the Banking industry, helping organizations build a better understanding of their data universe. Kelsey holds a degree in Management Information Systems from the College of Business at Ohio University.