Neo4j, the leading enterprise graph platform, is now globally available on Amazon Web Services (AWS) as a fully managed, always-on database service.
Neo4j Aura Enterprise on AWS empowers organizations to rapidly build mission-critical, intelligent cloud-based applications backed by the performance, scale, security, and reliability that only the most deployed and most trusted graph technology can provide.
Customers like Levi Strauss & Co., Sainsbury’s, Siemens, The Orchard and Tourism Media are already using Aura Enterprise on AWS for fraud detection, regulatory compliance, recommendation engines, supply chain analysis, and much more.
Join us for this exclusive digital event to learn more about Neo4j Aura Enterprise on AWS:
- Understand the state of the data and analytics market and how investing in Neo4j and AWS fits in the big picture
- Get insights into how Siemens and Tourism Media are unlocking the power of graph databases on AWS during a panel discussion
- Discover how to build modern graph applications with Neo4j on AWS through a step-by-step presentation and demo
- Introduction – Kay Nair, Neo4j
- The State of the Data and Analytics Market – Srinivas Kesanapally, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Customer Panel Discussion: Unlocking the Power of Graph Databases on AWS with Siemens and Tourism Media
- Building Modern Graph Applications with Neo4j Aura in the Cloud – David Allen, Neo4j